IT Director Plan
While the information system has emerged as an essential lever for innovation and acceleration of company performance, executive imposes three requirements to the IT department:
- Meeting commitments in terms of service levels of the information system
- Contribute continuously to the effort to reduce the cost of the organization
- Help the company find new growth drivers
In response to these requirements, NEXYME support the executive and the CIO by the identification and realization of information technology objectives, in the medium term (2-4 years) and aligned with the organization's transformation issues.
The recommendations established through NEXYME experts result in two types of results :
- The application of an urbanization process for aligning the functional, application and technical architecture with the strategic objectives of the company and the best practices of the target business sector: Module "Urbanized Architecture".
- The reorganization of the IT Department and improving the level of maturity of IT management processes by aligning them with best practices (COBIT / CMMI / ITIL / ISO 9000 / ISO 17799): modules "IT Governance" modules, "HR Organization", "Quality Assurance", "Security", "Sourcing", "Service Management" and "Project Methodology".
Achieve results by relying on two key concepts
Key Concept # 1 - transversality
For a comprehensive approach to information technology resources and activities of an IS.
Key Concept # 2 - the relevance of choices
Through a consistent and pragmatic use of standards, high accuracy in the economic valorization of recommendations and knowledge of best practices for the target business sector.