NEXYME, with its expertise in product and services innovation, allows enterprises in intermediate goods or end consumption goods sector, to find practical and economic answers to their specific innovation issues:
- How to be creative and make effective targeting of aninnovation plan to meet the specific demands of different market segments?
- How to identify new market segments?
- How to invent the service or product that adds real value to the consumer and for which it is willing to pay?
- How to be part of a new market logic with a more comprehensive value proposition beyond simple functionality of the product? (Eg more comprehensive value proposition: convenience (sensory), security services, recyclability, durability, miniaturization, resistance, ...)
- How to innovate through design and perceived quality?
- How to innovate by co-design (with contractors)?
- How to innovate while reducing production costs?
The approach of NEXYME, combining multidisciplinary expertise and proven tools, allows the creation in a few weeks, of innovative concepts for products and services, with a real potential for a market introduction.
Our services cover the following areas:
- Trend analysis and decoding of latent consumer expectations (insights).
- The creativity of new concepts of products and services, including both the achievements of the company and the necessary characteristics to enable the company to differentiate itself from the competition.
- Strengthening internal expertise on a given technology when necessary.
- The integration of design and focus groups early and throughout the innovation process to demonstrate the reality of the new concepts.
- Engineering of concepts during feasibility studies, design and industrialization.
- A very high level of accuracy in the valorization and operational planning of concepts.
- The protection of new concepts against competitors.